Re: [ox-en] book verification

Dear Stefan,

This is very useful, thanks, I will start doing this
the last week of October,

Michel

--- Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Hi Michael!

Last week (11 days ago) Michael Bouwens wrote:
I was just wondering, since this is one of the
most
knowledgeable lists on peer production. Would
anyone
be interested in reading my manuscript, say
section by
section, and point out the errors, the criticisms,
etc...

If that were the case I could publish 2 sections
per
week, and try to respond to the comments? Of
course, I
do not want to monopolise this list and perhaps
there
are better ways?

There is the Oekonux Wiki which could be a good
place to put it
(also). If you want to consider this here are some
directions:

1. Please direct your browser to

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/

2. Click on "Login" in the upper right and create an
account.

   This is necessary to be allowed to edit pages -
mainly as a spam
   protection feature.

3. Create an (at least minimal) home page by
browsing to

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/MichaelBouwens

   and follow the instructions to create a page. In
this case please
   choose "HomepageTemplate" in the left column.

   "MichaelBouwens" should match the name of your
login.

4. Create a page for the book for instance by
creating

http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/MichaelBouwens/PeerToPeerAndHumanEvolution

   Probably it's best to put the table of contents
there so it will be
   easy to create links to the chapter pages.

5. Create pages for the chapters for instance by
creating

http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/MichaelBouwens/PeerToPeerAndHumanEvolution/Chapter0

Of course the structuring is just an proposal but it
seems useful to
me so the pages get not too long.

I'm monitoring the Wiki regularly and I'm ready to
help if necessary.

- --
Please note this message is written on an offline
laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is
written. It
does not take any information into account which may
have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs