Re: [ox-en] sell your free software "lifestyle" business for nine figures [u]

On jue, 2005-10-27 at 10:33 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Karel Kulhavy wrote:
Do you not have a problem with 'some people' profiting from the
work
of a whole community? Are there any examples of free software
communities perhaps forming cooperatives of producers so that more
can
benefit?

Yes, I do have a problem with people privitazing other people's
work. I
have seen this happening so often in my environment that I almost
got
used to it (which is a bad thing).

This can easily be prevented by Ronja-style approach. You don't
release
under you get paid the development cost, and then you don't care a
shit
what people are going to do with the GFDL result.

mmmmm I think you have missunderstood what geert is trying to say.

Geert, I am worried about it. I think people must keep power, making
decision on free software. If companies take this role we are in
trouble.
In the other hand we can think it like "They are coming to us and we can
rule their action".
This is the battlefield.

--
Ing. Di Biase José Luis