Re: [ox-en] sell your free software "lifestyle" business for nine figures [u]

Stefan,

    Thanks for your different responses, if I'm not always responding, it's  because I'm just taken them in, find them clarifying, but do not have  anything specific to say.

    If any of you know French, I've been reading a strange but interesting  book lately, from Dominique Pelbois, it's called Liberal Communism and  the result of a lifelong inquiry into alternatives to the current  system. It pertains to this discussion in that he sees the possibility  of a society that does not operate around profit, has no capital, etc..  It would be based on entrerprises that would only have current  accounts, from their customers, and the salaries, and would be co-owned  by both parties. The differential between income and salaries is used  for future investments. As usual with utopian proposals it all depends  on convincing people and therefore seems irrealistic. That's why I  agree with Stefan that the new politics have to be born from the  movements themselves. That however, does not stop Stefan from  developping Oekonux theory and me from developing P2P Theory, not as  ideologies but as contributions to a debate.

    I just deplore that Stefan excludes important social movements from such future synthesis,

    Michel