Re: [ox-en] sell your free software "lifestyle" business for nine figures [u]

<quote who="Karel Kulhavy" date="Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 10:29:53AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]">
Are there any examples of free software communities perhaps forming
cooperatives of producers so that more can benefit?

What is a free software community? Is it a community of users,
developers, or both?

I can only speak from my perspective within Free Software projects but
I've always used it to refer to the community of developers and users
who are active in giving back through bug reports, feedback,
documentation, or advocacy and activistism connected to the project.

What would the cooperatives of producers produce?

Maybe I'm being dense here but isn't the obvious answer "Free
Software"?

Regards,
Mako

--