Re: [ox-en] FLOSS conferences

On April 18-20, there's an Asia Commons conference, at

  http://www.asia-commons.net/resources

  There's a Class Composition conference in Cambridge at
  ed.emery britishlibrary.net

  I had to decline this one:
  http://www.cseweb.org.uk/ebc06.html

  Paola Dimaio is organising, with support of Jim Puntasen of the P2P Foundation, the first thai bloggers conference on March 4
  http://www.sf-day.org/wiki/index.php/Bloggers_Meeting_Bangkok

  Michel Bauwens

Andres Baravalle <a.baravalle dcs.shef.ac.uk> wrote:  Hi,
anyone going to be at Malaga tomorrow for the "II Open Source World
Conference" or at "The Second International Conference on Open Source
Systems" in Como in June?

I will be at Malaga and I plan to go to Como as well (if I have my paper
accepted).

Any other events that members of the list are going to attend in the
next months?

 Andres

Dr. Andres Baravalle, Research Associate
University of Sheffield - Department of Computer Science

www: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andres/
tel:  [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0)114 22 21911
fax:  [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0)114 22 21810