[ox-en] FLOSS conferences

Hi,
anyone going to be at Malaga tomorrow for the "II Open Source World
Conference" or at "The Second International Conference on Open Source
Systems" in Como in June?

I will be at Malaga and I plan to go to Como as well (if I have my paper
accepted).

Any other events that members of the list are going to attend in the
next months?

	Andres

Dr. Andres Baravalle, Research Associate
University of Sheffield - Department of Computer Science

www: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andres/
tel:  [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0)114 22 21911
fax:  [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0)114 22 21810