Re: [ox-en] 4th conference

Core Team V.N. wrote:
hejsan,

if you are not too afraid of the cold north...we can also offer stockholm
as location. we have set up a student association here and we get a
location free of charge at the university for hosting the event. as for
getting here, there are also two low-cost airlines (sterling and ryanair)
who have some kind of hub.

I think that if the conference will happen, and whichever location will
be chosen, being near to an airport, with good links and if possible
cheap/free location/accomodation are very important to guarantee a wide
participation.

	Andres

Dr. Andres Baravalle, Research Associate
University of Sheffield - Department of Computer Science

www: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andres/
tel:  +44 (0)114 22 21911
fax:  +44 (0)114 22 21810