Re: [ox-en] people from southamerica

El Martes 23 Mayo 2006 03:32, Stefan Merten escribió:
Hi josx!

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

no problem!

I am from Argentina and can help you to find people from the local
community.

That's really great. Thanks a lot. I linked your post on the Wiki page
so it is not forgotten.

Perfect!

Like Graham I am participanting  in Hipatia ( www.hipatia.info) and there
are a lot of people that maybe are intrested in oekonux conference..

We tried to get Hipatia people to the last conference but it didn't
work out then :-( .

So I will talk in hipatia about it... :)

Di Biase José Luis