Re: [ox-en] Fwd: WOS4 will rock

Stefan Merten wrote:
What I dislike it that AFAICS WOS is more or less closed. Or did
anyone see a call for papers / contributions? The WOS conference also
has some tradition to invite big names. I don't like this attitude.
This WOS also has only a single track which I find counterproductive.

Agreed.

In fact, the Wikimania conference taking place at the moment might be of interest to folks as well <http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page>. It touches many issues that Stefan refers to e.g. Quality Management.

I am sure Jimbo Wales' infamous words "Is there anybody in charge of this conference?" will become classic for organising germ-form alike conferences/meetings/projects :-) See <http://wikimania2006.wikimedia.org/wiki/Blog>.

Best wishes,
yuwei
--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org