[ox-en] Participation in Kleiner-Bauwens debate (was: Re: Free Software is not a commodity)

Hi Michel!

Last week (8 days ago) Michael Bouwens wrote:
I would like to ask you whether you're interested in intervening in
the debate with Dmitry Kleiner (five parts by now) on the
blog.p2pfoundation.net ?

Sorry, I was so busy with the book recension I posted on Friday that I
had no more free mindspace for anything else.

I peeked into the debate and it indeed looks *very* interesting and I
will certainly intervene. However, since my interactive online time is
only a few hours a week I guess I'll have to respond by mail (probably
to StefanMz' posts). I hope this will suffice.