Re: [ox-en] Re: Cooperation in Free Projects

Hi StefanS and all!

4 days ago Stefan Seefeld wrote:
Stefan Merten wrote:
Cooperation in Free Projects ============================
 I'm, again, confused as to the form

Well, sorry for the form. I'd be happy if there would be a more
complete text as well but I for one do not have the time for this
right now.

as well as the purpose of these
mails.

Well, the background is that I'm trying to improve the Oekonux
introduction by enhancing and extending it step by step. As such I'm
certainly interested in improvements / corrections. As part of this
process I'm posting the "slides" here so they can be discussed in one
of the standard Oekonux discussion devices.

Is this a question,

Yes.

invitation for discussion,

Yes - as probably everything posted here.

or a set of
statements ?

Yes.

It certainly sounds very over-simplified, and partially even wrong,
in particular for what roles / boundaries concerns.

Then there is room for improvements :-) .

I'd be interested to go into detail, if this turns into a
discussion. :-)

Feel free and be sure I'll listen carefully :-) .

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.