Re: [ox-en] Re: Free Software is not a gift

Hi Gregers, Stefan, all,

Stefan Merten wrote:
3 weeks (23 days) ago Gregers Petersen wrote:

I will actually be talking on this subject at 23c3 (on the 27.12) in
Berlin - if anybody feel interested then I would be happy to respond
further :)

Though I always love to meet Oekonuxis in person I'm sorry but this
years my plans are different :-/ . May be other Oekonuxis are at 23C3?

I'll try to attend. In fact, I had already mentioned your talk in the
(German-language) Keimform blog:
http://www.keimform.de/2006/12/03/noch-ein-kongress/ :-)

Best regards
	Christian

--
|     Email: christian siefkes.net      |     Web: http://www.siefkes.net/
|   Graduate School in Distributed IS:  http://www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/gkvi/
|------------ OpenPGP Key: http://www.siefkes.net/key.txt (ID: 0x346452D8)
I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in
one year.... It's very character-building.
        -- Steve Jobs