Re: [ox-en] CouchSurfing, and the Center for Adventure Economics

[1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
Hi Franz ( cc: mailing list )

Sounds Great

I d also like to emphasize , as mentionned at the end of Kasper's mail ,
this collective we are holding in Germany during the whole month of July (
who is interested in participating? / passing by for a day or two? ) :

 http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Detmold_Collective

, July 2007, close to Bielefeld

which could also be an opportunity to further discuss trust networks such as
couchsurfing
and the way we can further develop and integrate tools that are already
being worked on but also new ideas , facilitating gift
economics<http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Center_for_Adventure_Economics>,
and I hope also visualization of knowledge "objects" (? ) - also see
ReferenceMaps <http://oikoumene.coforum.net/wikka.php?wakka=ReferenceMaps>and
Visualization
of Networks <http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Visualization_of_Networks> ,
knowledge sharing and building / shared constructivist learning ,
lifestyles<http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Moving_from_free_software_to_free_life>,
etc

I also recommend the following gatherings:

in a few days in Nottingham , UK (organized by friends) :

http://knowledgelab.org.uk/wiki/FourthKnowledgeLab

in the beginning of October 2007 , Lancaster , UK (organized by friends) :

http://knowledgelab.org.uk/wiki/KLab9

and Frankfurt , end of October 2007 ( just found out about this on the net)
:

I4: Interactivity / Information / Interfaces / Immersion
International Research Conference , (Frankfurt, Oct 24-26, 2007)
<http://www.rhizome.org/fp.rhiz?id=3280>

Greetings

Dante     -     http://oikoumene.coforum.net/DanteGabryell