[ox-en] Re: Trust enabled Peer to Peer Projects : www.couchsurfing.com - potential cooperation / experimentation ?

Dear Francois , and Dear Everyone that has projects for which Detmold could
be useful ( cc : Cs Dev , P2P Exchange Infrastructure Players , Oekonux ,
Detmold Collective , ... )

Great ! Your spirit and objectives will blend perfectly with Detmold !
Looking forward to meet you at the Detmold Collective !

http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Detmold_Collective

I am also sending this to the Oekonux mailing list , as I think some people
on the list can be interested in projects you describe ( below ) , and might
want to scream loud up on the list ( yes!...you! :-) )  if they see any
potential in using the Detmold space for their projects ?
( up to now , I only got a interested reply from Stefan Merten )

I m also looking forward to have individuals with a variety of passions and
lifestyles to use the Detmold Space , including for example activist nomadic
artists , ...

and am interested in understanding how to bridge the Detmold July Collective
with other meetings , such as http://events.ccc.de/camp/2007/Home   ,
and  http://knowledgelab.org.uk/wiki/KLab9

What concerns the projects you mention , I know that , for example , Kasper
Souren <http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Kasper> , who will be at Detmold ,
is looking forward to continue work / play on Ripple

http://ripple.sourceforge.net/

Yes , looking forward to more sharing with all of you

Dante