Re: [ox-en] Re: Trust enabled Peer to Peer Projects : www.couchsurfing.com - potential cooperation / experimentation ?

Thanks Stefan

I can certainly learn a lot from you and others on here. ( including what
concerns e-mail communication styles and " norms " within this culture )

In the mean time , I want to understand if my offer for a space in Germany
in July for you to use and self organize yourself with others that is

http://wiki.couchsurfing.com/en/Detmold_Collective

is of any value , or can create any value to you or others on this list ,

Cordially

Dante

On 5/8/07, Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Hi

Last week (12 days ago) Dante-Gabryell Monson wrote:
> I am also sending this to the Oekonux mailing list , as I think some
people
> on the list can be interested in projects you describe ( below ) , and
might
> want to scream loud up on the list ( yes!...you! :-) )  if they see any
> potential in using the Detmold space for their projects ?
> ( up to now , I only got a interested reply from Stefan Merten )

Which was probably a misunderstanding...

> On 4/26/07, Fran=3DE7ois Rey <fr francois.rey.name> wrote:

@Dante-Gabryell: Is poor Francois aware that his words are now part of
the Oekonux archive?

>> we have developed the vision of Open eXchange (OX, but this is just a
>> temporary and internal name),

May be someone could tell Francois that [ox] is already a well-known
and often used symbol and abbreviation for Oekonux.

>> which is a logical complement to Open Money
>> (OM), another project we've been active with.

Personally I'm really tired of arguing against yet another exchange
based model of society to overcome this exchange based model of
society...

>> However we still need to
>> perform exchanges which are the atomic particles of the economic
science.

A nice example of how limited this approach is: It is not *the*
economic science he is talking about but *one* economic science - of
many possible. That "the" economic science of an exchange based system
is about exchange is expectable...

                                                Mit Freien Gr=FC=DFen

                                                Stefan

- --
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.