Re: [ox-en] free medical books + journals + ...

Gregers Petersen schrieb:

Karl Dietz wrote:

*Medical Informatics Department of the Federal University of São Paulo: *** <http://www.unifesp.br/universidade/english/dis/libraries/books.htm>**free medical books*

I think the most significant aspect of this is that the various titles (or more correctly, the links to them) have been collected in a common directory (my wife is a medical doctor and she mentioned that it is commonly know amongst her profession that the mentioned titles are freely available, depending on the medical specialization).

Though still good to read this :)

hi gregers,
thanks for feed back.
may be this is also of interest:

Ganfyd.org - free medical knowledge base that anyone can read and any registered medical practitioner may edit. Ganfyd is a collaborative medical reference by medical professionals and invited non-medical experts.

+

Free Medical Journals - Over the next years, many medical journals will be available online, free and in full-text. The access to free scientific knowledge will have a major impact on medical practice and attract Internet visitors to these journals.

http://www.FJ4D.com