Re: [ox-en] Re: The new and the old

\>
MB: I would like you to develop this transition concept.

I wonder why you (and others) never refer to Christians concept (cf.
http://peerconomy.org/ ) in detail. Because, you don't read it yet? Or
didn't find it useful? This already _is_ the best transition concept I
know.

MB: I must admit I haven't read it yet, and know I should, but I'm presently struggling with time and my frequent travels (which often require 'obligatory' readings). It's high on my list of priorities when I have a longer slate home, starting at the end of December.

In the meantime, I would urge those who do, to write more about these ideas, both through reviews, etc... as far as I know, there is dead silence on that book. I take it that Christian is not a great self-promoter, which is a quality, but also hurts the spread of his important contributions.

This is completely ok. I am sure, There is enough room for more
fundamental approaches as I prefer. E.g. when you have such misleading
stuff like copyfarleft, then it is useful to have more deeply rooted
theories. I never know if I am right, but this limit we all share.

MB: Before you write/translate your longer article, is there any short summary of why copyfarleft is wrong as a concept?

Michel

Be a better pen pal.