Re: [ox-en] Re: The new and the old

On 2007-12-02 04:18, Michael Bauwens wrote:
http://peerconomy.org/ ) in detail. Because, you don't read it yet?
Or didn't find it useful? This already _is_ the best transition
concept I know.

silence on that book. I take it that Christian is not a great
self-promoter, which is a quality, but also hurts the spread of his
important contributions.

Can we induce a network effect to spread the text?

MB: Before you write/translate your longer article, is there any
short summary of why copyfarleft is wrong as a concept?

AFAIK: no.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de