Re: [ox-en] Local Production, Local Consumption Peer-to-Peer Architecture for a D

Hi Franz, hi all,

Franz Nahrada wrote:
you can bet that I am more than interested in this article. But it is
disccouraging that it is not freely available. I am angry because its not
the fitting pattern.

Anybody round here who has taken the pain of buying the article and could
tell us about the content?

There is no need, just google it and you'll find the PDF ->
http://www.media-art-online.org/pdf/das-p2p2007-lplc.pdf .

(I know this from the time I did my dissertation, it works almost every time
for academic publications -- authors aren't stupid and want their content to
be free, even if publishers would like it otherwise.)

Haven't read the article yet and it's quite short, but the abstract sounds
very interesting indeed.

Regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/    |    Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
| Peer Production in the Physical World:       http://www.peerconomy.org/
Absolve me now from all my sins of the future,
so that I may enjoy them without remorse.
	-- Dorothy L. Sayers, Talboys