Re: [ox-en] The Ideology of Free Culture and the Grammar of Sabotage

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answer, but I still think you are on slippery ground,
precisely because the charge of antisemitic structure is so charged.

Just look at the pope and the anglican archbisschop's lectures referring to
Islam, which were intricate and well-thought out opinions (which you may
disagree with, but nevertheless), and what came out of it in the press, this
is something that may happen to you, and Matteo's reaction shows its
sensitivity.

I see what you mean, this displacement from structures to human groups
embodying them, but I would not call this anti-semitic; but rather the
anti-semitic discourse was an example of such displacement, and it can take
many other faces. The dangerous element of your interpretation is that it
would allow you to use this tag on everyone disagreeing with your
(post)-Marxist analysis.

This would avoid branding groups like the alterglobalization movement, and
individuals like Matteo, who are the opposite of anti-semitic, to be branded
by such a misleading charge.

By doing that, you make it impossible to have a proper dialogue with Matteo.
I disagreed with his text, but I would rather have focused on its nihilistic
underpinnings. It's a shame that Matteo did not take any time to respond to
any of these challenges, before you made that charge.

Michel