Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

I have said so before, various times.
(And you may, or may not, have noted that there are no markets in peer
production.)

Also, I honestly don't know if I can agree with this assertion, that there
are no markets in peer production. The markets exchanges still exist, but
shift from being production-consumption based to existing at the point of
consumption.

Maybe this is a transition into the obsolescence of markets/money exchanges
altogether, at least for some things?

So, I guess I do agree with you that markets/money could plausibly cease to
exist because they become obsolete, but I don't see it happening for
everything, because there will still be a chunk of people who will be with
us for a long time that will think money/markets are the best way to solve
problems. But I could see it becoming diminished, and even not the dominant
paradigm eventually.

We should have had your presence at the Political Economies of Peer
Production workshop, this would have been a good discussion there...