Re: [ox-en] Robinsonades

Hi Patrick,

Since you seem convinced to have the one true interpretation, and you have
your theory well worked out, why not start right now your experiment ...

Millions of people start companies every day, it's not a difficult thing ..

Then in 2-3 years time, everybody will know whether your theory is the right
one, despite all the objections levelled against it?

Michel