[ox-en] Re: MAP wiki

Dear Nathan and friends:

Nathan proposes to enlist our collective intelligence to craft a Manifesto
for the phased realisation of 'mutually assured production', and I agree
this is an important initiative.

May I urge everybody to contribute first thoughts at the Ning forum at
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2003008%3ATopic%3A6275

Below is also an explanation of Nathan's project and a link to the original
draft proposed for collaboration,

Michel Bauwens