Re: [ox-en] Open Sustainability Network

Hi list!

2 days ago Franz Nahrada wrote:
We are gathering together a
large community of like-minded groups and people, called the Open
Sustainability Network (OSN), to work on overcoming barriers to openness
and
collaboration. Our first conference will be at San Francisco State
University on October, 18th-19th and admission is free.
[...]
http://opensustainabilitynetwork.org
http://www.appropedia.org/OSNCon/Schedule

Can't check the web sites right now but this affiliation seems
interesting. Everyone going there? I'm keen to read some impressions
from this.