Re: Annuals (was: Re: [ox-en] Oekonux 2.0?)

I meant a book for the Oekonux Annual ... a kind of best of of both essays
and blog articles, that would gradually cover all the basic elements, around
certain themes ...

It could also be a co-publication with the p2p-foundation.

Each year, both organisations could nominate one lead editor for each ...

As for below,

I think there is something to that proposition, every alternative year, the
P2PRG, which could fund some trips, could coincide with the conferences of
our org's. But both org's could be associated each year with the P2PRG
meeting, and then alternative, every other year would organise the
conference before or after the P2PRG academic meetup

But I want to let Athina take the lead in that,

she's in cc therefore,

Michel

Wow! This would be really soon! Can you give us an idea about the
format? Any idea about possible cooperation? What about this setup:
One year a conference by the P2P Foundation in cooperation with
Oekonux and one year an Oekonux Conference in cooperation with the P2P
Foundation? But you said that it exists apart from P2P Foundation...

From:  mathieu coombs.anu.edu.au

a) The [ox] Annual Award is a really good idea - good way to publicise
[ox] and some other project.

I don't get it. Could you outline the idea more?

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com

http://www.shiftn.com/