[ox-en] Re: Annuals

Hi Athina, Michel and all!

@Athina: It would be good if you could subscribe to [ox-en] because
otherwise I have to find your posts among all the spam which escapes
the spam filter and manually approve it. This takes time. Also people
respond only here usually and you are missing this feedback.

Yesterday Athina Karatzogianni wrote:
my main concern is to have time to do a conference call and get funding,

Absolutely agreed. If you are interested you may check

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/Roadmap

which has been used as a roadmap for the 4th Oekonux Conference.

so
march would be a good time to inaugurate p2prg, , and then oekonux can go
next march 2011 (thats 2 years after this one), we can have anotehr
conference in nov 2010 for p2prg/p2pfoundation

This sounds good to me.

so perhaps it could be like this i am juyst throwing ideas

March 2010 p2prg/p2pfoundation - for Inauguration of P2Presearch Group (to
be held in Hull)
Nov 2010 p2prg/p2pfoundation  (to be held Salford?)
Nov 2011 p2prg/p2pfoundation (to be held Thailand?)  then  March 2011 with
Oekonux (to be held Austria?)
Nov 2012 p2prg/p2pfoundation (to be held Hull again?)
Nov 2013 p2prg/p2pfoundation then March 21013 with Oekonux

Quite a long term program :-) .

						Gr?ü?ße