[ox-en] Re: [p2p-research] [p2pf] Launch of P2P Research Group

Like I said in reply to Michel, which seems to have gone unnoticed for some
reason, there are individual author pages on the P2P Foundation wiki each of
which has it's own flavor of P2P theory (including Michel's own writing on
P2P theory) and each of which have a set of goals/propositions.

If you take the goals from all those individual works and combine them with
the cut&paste Michel put in his reply somewhere in this thread (it says
"Appendix" in the title of the paste) then you will have the set of
collective goals for the P2P Foundation. They can be split into Theory
Propositions and Actionable Goals and then they can be narrowed down to an
official P2P Foundation position after collective agreement.

The wiki is only one way to achieve the above. This discussion list is
another way. Online chat (with logs) is yet another way. It's all just
collaborative expression.

Marc