[ox-en] Scarcity and limitations (was: Re: The nature of apple trees)

Hi Diego, Michel, all!

In a way it is good to reiterate all this stuff. It makes me think
again about some concepts in the light of today's knowledge.

Last week (12 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
scarcity can be engineered, both for immaterial products, through IP
legislation for rent extraction, but also in the physical work, thing of
Monsanto's terminator seeds; in fact, Roberto Verzola makes a strong case
that capitalist markets are scarcity-engineering in their very nature;