Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

Michel Bauwens writes:

Regarding the views of Genevieve, it doesn't seem to me that they
understand
the non-reciprocal nature of free software, and rather subsume everything
the gift economy. I have the feeling their views are very binary, gift
economy = female = good; exchange = male = bad ...

OK but what if we are able to show them the trap they are locking
themselves into?

I have the feeling they give a very interesting keynote to a different
perception of reality that does not necessarily lead to where they end so
far. And maybe for those who question value, money and market this is
still a valid discussion partner.

Franz