Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

I'm interested in that Franz, and I spend a lot of my time doing such things.

How do you go about it?  What can you find out about how they run
their lives and how that matches the world they see and where they
think they are going?

That's how I get started with such a task.  A lot of it comes down to
the language they use and the actual meaning they give it, coupled
with their personal operational experience with the structures.

My post on integral calculus is meant to offer a sort of descriptive
shorthand.  Write to me if you want more information about that.
Specifically, it's a way of continually opening and narrowing the
conversation to find common ground to build on, along with working
towards a greater space or structure together.  That structure is the
keynote and what's next.

We will find over time that as we have more opportunities to share
operation definitions of these systems that also have intersubjective
compoenents that the barriers between visions will dissolve amongst a
set of peers, while the barriers between peer groups will seem higher
than ever until they are transcended.  The seeming dualism between the
masculine/feminine systems is an example of those seeming high
barriers.