Re: [ox-en] Necessary growth (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

2009/5/9 Alex Rollin <alex.rollin gmail.com>

saying it again doesn't make it right, Diego.

it's right from the begining, you can also speak all times you want, and
that will not change reallity, or my way of thinking, if you are not right
and you are trying to convince me about something.

perhaps you are making another point?

no, trying to enlight you, in my replay to your argument against mine, on
this list.

that all money is used to purchase material economy good?

all real work is used to produce/reproduce real things

but if you give money (purchase power) to people that do not work, and not
produce real stuff, you are inflating.

redistributing goods to people that do not produce it

using infinity inmaterial to buy finite stuff, only will take away stuff
from people that really work

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com