Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

Throughout this whole discussion, I'm sorry to say, you have shown a very
closed mindset, a demeaning attitude towards political difference. Stefan
Meretz and Christian Siefkes, though they share your position, have never
resorted to such tactics.

I know it is useless since you don't want to be informed, for those that do,
Bernard Lietaer's excellent new book has interesting chaptes on the first
medieval rennaissance.

I guess this intervention is your way of saying you don't want a debate, and
that this is the price to belong to 'your' community. I don't know what you
hope to gain by this showing of cross ignorance, but that is really up to
you.

However, I'm thankful that you did not resort to the more scandalous tactics
you resorted against Matteo,

So, I heard you Stefan, good luck,

Michel