Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

Hi list!

2 days ago Michel Bauwens wrote:
Perhaps if Stefan would not be so intent on demeaning those who do not share
his views,

I'm sorry but in fact I labelled a statement of Michel as propaganda
and I gave reasons for that. That is not demeaning a person. To me
there is a strong difference between a person and a statement.

I think a mud campaign like this is the least we need to support peer
production.