Re: [ox-en] Politics and Oekonux

Hi Mathieu!

Today Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
Well, while I?m certainly more calm about the whole thing now than straight after, my interest in getting involved has not dissipated completely (yet J).

I appreciate this and I totally agree with you. I'm sorry if I failed
to be responsive enough. For me the website topic is the most
important one - also because we can do a lot in this regard quickly.

I promise to reply more tomorrow.

PPS. @ Stefan M: in my view, its important to be as inclusive as possible.

Well, but sometimes it is better to have it in different social spaces
so people have a choice. The concept of neighbouring projects I find
very convincing.

I understand that some statements seem to be going in a different direction than what you would want but at the end of the day you and Michel have a lot more in common than separates you...

That is exactly what I also think. I have no problem with Michel. I
value him and even consider him a friend (and I mean a real friend -
not what Web 2.0 made of this word). I do not feel that I need to
agree on everything with him to keep it that way.

i.e. belief in the goodness of P2P... let's keep borrowing from Obama and focus on what unites, not divides...

I do. And I hope and think this will heal again. However, from my
experience setting this boundary was needed. Now that it's clear we
can start off again.