[ox-en] Overview of OpenProjects

hello,

Is there any portal, database or website which gives an overview of the existing open projects? I am specially interessted in non software projects.

If not, is anybody interessted in building somethig like that? I think it would be nice to have an overview of the manifold projects, but also about the websites dealing with the theorie.

best regards,

martin over