Re: [ox-en] Overview of OpenProjects

Hi Martin and all,

Yesterday Martin Over wrote:
Is there any portal, database or website which gives an overview of the existing open projects? I am specially interessted in non software projects.

I have little time to surf the Web so I'm probably not the best one to
give an answer to this question.

If not, is anybody interessted in building somethig like that? I think it would be nice to have an overview of the manifold projects, but also about the websites dealing with the theorie.

I think if nothing appropriate could be found elsewhere it would be a
nice project for Oekonux. Once upon a time I started something like
this in German but this is not maintained for years...

We are in the (slow) process of setting up a new website. The
beginnings for the Oekonux main site can be seen at

	http://main.oekonux.org/

At some point this will replace the current site at
http://www.oekonux.org/.

As of now we have a rough idea about the structure of the new site and
I think we can find a place where we could put such an overview. It
just needs someone who takes the lead. Interested?