Re: [ox-en] Overview of OpenProjects

Hi Martin,

Martin Over wrote:
Is there any portal, database or website which gives an overview of the existing open projects? I am specially interessted in non software projects.

there is the http://open-innovation-projects.org/ website, the largest
community-managed collection of open source innovation projects beyond software.

Specifically for open hardware, I also find the yearly Make report very
useful:
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/12/open_source_hardware_2009_-_the_def.html.

Hope this helps
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
More than any time in history, mankind now faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
        -- Woody Allen