Message 00092 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Account management (was: Re: [jox-tech] Fwd: Re: Review for CSPP)

Hi all!

Just sent the following privately but I don't know why...

Hi Felix!

Yesterday Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I have no clue about the following request, could you please either let me know what to do (providing I have the rights) or else help out Felix directly?

@Mathieu: You can do what I just did:

2. Goto "Site Setup" or http://cspp.oekonux.org/plone_control_panel
3. Select "Users and groups"
4. Check the list of users
5. If the user exists - like in this case - hit the checkbox "Reset
   password"
6. Push "Apply changes"

This is also the place to add new users. *Please* keep the system of
login names to have the family name in full preceded by a single
character abbreviation for the first name. If you create new users
take care to give them the "Member" and the "Reviewer" role. The
latter makes the pages under "Scientific commitee" visible.