Message 00107 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Re: Review for CSPP

On 09/10/11 13:18, Stefan Merten wrote:
Hi Vincenzo, Mathieu!

3 weeks (26 days) ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
This is not normal, as your "Reviewer" status means you should be able to access restricted content on the site.

True. Did you log in?

Yes, I did a few times. The attached screenshot is an example (a few seconds ago)

Please try going to scientific committee>  latest submissions>  regular issue: P2P theory>  submission: CaringPlumbing.

I just tried to access it with no problems.

@Vincenzo: Can you access it now?

No. I guess the issue is that I don't have a "scientific committee" tab to click...

thanks
v.

Message 00107 [Homepage] [Navigation]