----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Stefan Merten" <smerten oekonux.de>
Aan: <liste oekonux.de>; <list-en oekonux.org>
CC: "Stefan Merten" <smerten oekonux.de>;
 "Javier Fdez. Retenaga" <inignaga teleline.es>
Verzonden: donderdag 3 mei 2001 16.18
Onderwerp: [ox-en] Spanish translation of "Gnu/Linux - Meilenstein auf dem Weg
in die GPL-Gesellschaft"

Hi lists ;-) !

Javier Fdez. Retenaga did some great work and translated my text
"Gnu/Linux - Meilenstein auf dem Weg in die GPL-Gesellschaft"
(http://www.oekonux.de/texte/meilenstein/default.html) into Spanish.
I understood, that Javier is from the Free Software Foundation Spain.

At the moment you can find the translated text (including all the
footnotes!) under

http://jfr.hobbiton.org/hito.htm

but AFAIK it won't stay there. A second copy under

http://sindominio.net/biblioweb/telematica/hito.html

may stay. There is even a pretty vivid discussion under

http://barrapunto.com/article.pl?sid=01/04/18/2348234&mode=thread&threshold=-1

Unfortunately I don't know Spanish and so can't read that :-( .

Javier told me, that there is also a Spanish translation of "Das
Utopische Klo" (e.g. http://www.oekonux.de/texte/utoklo.html), but I
don't know where it is.

I think it would be nice to have the Spanish people with us. Do you
think it would make sense to invite them to `list-en oekonux.org'? If
so, how? Or even create `lista-es oekonux.org'?