Re: Golden and green arrows (was: [ox-en] Open Money?)

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Meretz wrote:
B. Fallenstein wrote:
My point is that if we look only at how the things with use value move,
they are *already* in unidirectional flow. I'm having this diagram in
mind, where the movements of useful goods are green arrows and the
movements of money (or stock options or whatever) are golden arrows.
Then, in an animation, the golden arrows fade away. The remaining green
arrows show a rough approximation of what a GPL society could look like ;-)

This picture seems really quite rough, and I find it not desirable too.
Commodities do have both sides: being a value and having some
usefullness for someone. If you substract the being-a-value in mind,
this implies, that goods are no longer produced as commodities, maybe
they are no longer produced at all. On the other hand a lot of useful
goods will emerge, because as commodities they could not be produced due
to lack of value.

Okay. You're right. The picture is far too far from truth to be useful.

- Benja