Re: [ox-en] word social forum/stallman/patents

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Benni Baermann wrote:

Yes. And that is all correct. That says much about what it means to
"be productive" and is by no means a justification. Recommended
reading: "Dialektik der Aufklärung" (Horkheimer/Adorno) I did not know
the english title, sorry, but for me it is one of the best books ever
writen.

'Dialectic of the Enlightenment'. It's way higher on my list of things
I must read than anything by Negri (sorry, Negri supporters ;-(
I'm still reading trying to find English-language usages of 'unfolding'
and equivalents, and it seems that everyone using the term or different
terms with the same meaning is strongly influenced by the Frankfurt school
(of which I have only read some Marcuse). Is 'entfaltung' used by Adorno?

Graham