Re: [ox-en] It is time to talk about free software

Guzin

I read your article and in many ways it resembles the
thoughts I expressed in Copyleft vs. Copyright - A
Marxist Critique. Though I lean more on orthodox
marxist sources and your more on autonomist sources.
My motivation for this is a good portion emotional.
There is a rare satisfaction in restoring old terms
(rate of profit, forces of production, surplus value)
so associated with 70?s dogmatism that they embarrass
and is hidden away even by contemporary marxists, and
instead connecting them with the information age.
Anyway, (as I guess has been mentioned before on
oekonux.de), there is a lot more GNU-development
described in the autonomist theories in Empire than
probably Hardt & Negri know themselves.

/Johan