Re: [ox-en] stallman interview..

Graham Seaman <graham seul.org> wrote:
http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/2[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED].html
(spanish) - nothing totally new, but here's a little extract:

A couple of thoughts for you here: not all supporters of free software are
in 100% agreement with Stallman; does Stallman being right sometimes mean
that he is always right?; does Stallman truly understand the motivations of
all contributors to free software?

Many times, Stallman has been right, but he has also been known make some
mistakes.  It is to each human to do their own thinking, not to slavishly
follow the thoughts of others.  I mean, if we just did that, what would we
all be doing now?  Not talking on this list, for sure.  ;-)

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.