Re: [ox-en] stallman interview..

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Graham Seaman wrote:

Another thread on barrapunto says stallman is sounding increasingly
like  Proudhon. I've been trying to find Proudhon's book  against
copyright, but haven't been able to (not even local university
libraries). Has anyone ever seen a copy anywhere on the web? 'Literary
Entails' in English, but I don't know the french title.

i confess i didn't read prhoudon's book. abd also didnt see the discussion
on barrapunto. but staqllman never sounded like prhoudon to me. phroudon
was against property, including intellectual property, stallman doesnt
oppose intellectual property because he says you shoudnt use such word. he
says intellectual property is an "artificial monopoly" instead of saying
it is something nasty (well it is property so it sucks). and my humble
guessing from stallman's texts an interviews says that he doesnt oppose
property because he isnt anti capitalist. (in an interviwe to an brasilian
magazine he said he isnt' "against capitalism per se" and that "the form
of capitalism that there was in the us in the 60's was good"

sorry if it is pure non sense bullshit but it is 6 am and im setting up 30
gnu/linux boxes for the indymedia space in the world social forum.
bla i need to sleep