Re: [ox-en] Oekonux book project

Hello,

Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Hi bookies!

I just read the various mails about the book project. I hope I got all
important mails and did not loose something in the rather chaotic
subject structure.

It seems to me that at this point we have enough energy on this list
to try to push something like the Oekonux book project. Whether or not
a bigger part of the German part of the project is interested in that
or not seems not very relevant to me. The people on
`list-en oekonux.org' can do it without much help from the German-only
part and thus IMHO we should try to push it.

I've also just finished reading through the mails
related to the book project.  I am enthusiastic
about putting together an Oekonux book and am
willing to help out with it.  I don't know any non-
English language well enough to be able to
translate, but I would like to help in other areas.

											Joel Schlosberg