IP [was Re: [ox-en] Oekonux book project]

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 pietro bastardi.net wrote:

indymedia and not about free software. but i think it is a good sugegstion
for reading. anyway i'd also like to say that stallman wrote to my friend
saying that he should say use the term intellectual property.

'should' or 'shouldn't'? I thought Stallman disliked use of the term
because a) it implies it shares features with physical property, and
b) it blurs the difference between things covered by copyright/design
right/patents? (both of which sound reasonable to me, but sometimes it's
hard to find a different word..)

Graham