Re: [ox-en] Manifiesto para Lula (fwd)

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Stefan Meretz wrote:

Do you have some URLs?

The article's now on:
http://www.ututo.org/

Generally related urls:
The RS site
http://www.softwarelivre.rs.gov.br/
The conference program
http://www.cipsga.org.br/article.php?sid=3978
hypatia:
http://www.hipatia.info/
kolgados (another argentinian site)
http://www.kolgados.com.ar/
A brazilian group, possibly with slightly more in common with oekonux
(there used to be more essays on this site, but I don't know where
they've gone)
http://www.quilombodigital.org/
('Quilombodigitial is a group of people with various professions trying
to understand the implications of Free Software in society, its
development and how it changes the rules by which people relate,
whether from a political, economic or sociological point of view')

All spanish/portuguese, I'm afraid. I'm sure Paulo on this list could
tell us more (once the conference finishes ;-)

There is also an old interview with Diego Saraiva, in English, on
http://www.wired.com/news/linux/0,1411,43737,00.html

HTH
Graham