Re: [ox-en] Book project

Russell McOrmond <russell flora.ca> wrote:
  In the same interest, you should have clicked on the URL I sent that
would have indicated to you that I knew where the term FLOSS originated.

...or and cut-and-pasted it to a browser.  Please don't assume that everyone
uses the same non-free email client as you.  Anyway, I did, but it peddles
some myths (such as "open source" is a more popular term -- certainly more
used, but everyone seems to mean different things by it, so it isn't really
the same term), so laying out the objections for others on-list seemed a
useful balance.