Re: [ox-en] [ot:ox-book] Zu Projekt 'ox-book'

On Sunday 02 February 2003 00:33, Graham Seaman wrote:
b) Are there any volunteers on the German-speaking side to do
initial translations into very rough english, for post-processing
by someone else? [So far: Thomas G., Milestones]

With only little bits of time: me.

With 'linux-worthless' so nearly complete, I guess it would make sense
for you to use any time you have for that?

Sure. I'll do my best;-)

I like the parts Benja translated much, however, IMHO the whole paper
needs post-processing when it is finished (especially parts
translated by me).

I'm happy to help with that if you like.

Of course:-)

Ciao,

    Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
    Internetredaktion
    Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin
--
    stefan.meretz verdi.de